 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15874
    Closing down sale in bricks4you.com —Morten Soerensen
   Hi All, After a terific year am I going to close down my shop for 2003 within the next two weeks. Untill then will I offer up to 50% discount on almost everything in my shop. There will be added new items as well during the period. Shop link: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Closing down sale in bricks4you.com —Morten Soerensen
   (...) Hi, The above sale is still running - today updated my inventory with 80,000+ new parts. Especially if you are looking for: 1x1 plates in odd colors like dark blue, dark red etc. 1x1 tiles in many colors Will you find a lot of great new stuff. (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)