 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15869
15868  |  15870
Subject:
Space stuff trade for vehicle parts or???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 20:20:51 GMT

Hello

I have a bunch of used space-related Lego parts that we don't use that I would
like to trade to someone for vehicle parts. Maybe one of you can recognize
something in here of value to you.
Several half assembled items like space ships of some sort.
Lots of misc. parts.

Here are photos of the stuff......
<http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/TexMexSu/Nov14_01.JPG>
Some misc. built things.

<http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/TexMexSu/Nov14_02.JPG>
Some misc. parts.

Got to be several hundred parts here if you take the built stuff apart.

Looking for Lego vehicle parts, like small tires & wheels, windshields,
brackets, doors, mudgards.......nothing spectacular or rare, just looking for a
fair trade.

We could also use a bunch of doors & windows for houses if you have no vehicle
parts.

Make an offer.

We have several thousand online buy/sell/trade references available.