 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15836 (-5)
  A Spiff(y) deal on SW sets from Cosmic Toys

From now, while supply lasts, anytime you order a Star Wars Lego set from Cosmic Toys, you get to select a free Mead Star Wars Portfolio from the list below. These portfolios are made from light weight cardboard and were sold as holders for school (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bulk lots added to GoB - Talon's Nest

I have added a bunch of bulk lots of bricks/plates/slopes/etc, at some pretty steep discounts... I will be parting out another batch of sets in the next week, more bulk lots will probably be added. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  for sale 8012 $15 OBO

For Sale. One new in box <set:8012> Technic Super Battle Droid. I have an auction closing on eBay right now with no bids at $15, so make me an offer. Trying to liquidate my inventory. BEN GATRELLE PS for more discounted items goto (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Spielberg Movie Maker Camera

Does anyone have the movie maker camera and original software for sale? I've checked e-bay with no luck. I don't need the whole original 1349, just the camera. Thanks. Keith Kirchoff legosarefun@hotmail.com (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Ellermann Kits: Updated

Here is a working link: (URL) Ben (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact