 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15831 (-5)
  Re: Ellermann Kits: Updated

(...) Ellermann Kits now has its own website that is not on tripod. <www.ellermann.us/kits/> Check it out. Only one Woodcutter's Cabin kit is left. Thanks, Ben (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Ellermann Kits: Updated

Hi Everyone, Recently I updated my custom castle set website: Ellermann Kits (URL) Check out the new format. Find out about what inspires my creations and look at my ideas for future sets. Two Woodcutter's Cabin sets are still available. Please (...) (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Permanent Price reductions at Legotown....

15%-50% off my highest value catagories reducing my inventory value by over $2,000! Come check it out at: (URL) for your continued patronage! Justin (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WANTED: 5450 & 5451 Non-US Explore sets

According to US S@H, these sets are not and will not be coming to the US. If anyone has these, or would be willing to pick them up and ship them to me in the US, please e-mail me. If you can, include prices, include shipping via airmail to US. (...) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Holiday Gift for NLSO Lego Purse like Vintage Shell Purse

(...) I have contacted this seller offline (since this is the second post to bst by her, if I am not mistaken) to let her know of the ToS and the existence of market.auction which is better suited for this sort of announcement (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact