 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15811
Re: International Shopping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 21:54:55 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Rob Doucette wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, Sami Gershon wrote:
Hello.

I wanted to buy the MindStorms and a couple of accessory sets, but where I
live (Israel) there is no place where I can buy them all, and what I do find
is extremely expensive (+-3 times the retail value in the USA).

Someone knows of a good commerce web site that has all the products and
deliver worldwide? I don't care of paying special prices for the shipping.

Try BrickLink:

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?invXrefID=14636&invType=F

-Rob.

You could also find it on ebay: