 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15807
15806  |  15808
Subject:
No More 9377 giveaway @ Noah’s Toy Box.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 04:53:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark Assi wrote:
Win an Adventurers Temple of Doom Set# 9377 at Noah’s Toy Box!

Set #9377= 5988+5938+5928
Kit #5928 Bi-wing Baron
Kit #5938 Oasis Ambush
Kit #5988 Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins

Noah and I have sold several of these sets for $130.00 each, but now we are
doing something crazy!  We are putting 1 set aside, and we are going to give it
away!!!

Between now and Thanksgiving Day (November 27th, 2003), every PARTS order you
place for $30.00 or more will get you entered into a drawing for the set.  You
will get entered for every $30.00 you order, so if you place a single order for
$60.00 or 2 orders of $30.00 each, you will be entered 2 times etc…etc…

Minimum order increments have to be single orders of $30.00 or more to be
entered. This means that we will not accept 2 separate $15.00 orders for entry.

With your order, you will receive a code that we will also keep on file.  For
every $30.00, you will receive a code.  On Thanksgiving Day, we will draw at
random 1 code from a hat, and the winner will be notified that his set is on the
way.  A little something extra to be thankful for!!!  A notification will also
be posted in the forum with regards to the winner.

S&H will be totally FREE for DOMESTIC participants.

***International participants MUST agree to a $15.00 S&H charge to be entered in
the drawing (this is about ½ the actual international S&H charge for this set).
The S&H charge will only be paid if the participant wins, but all international
participants must agree to this before the drawing.

If you have any questions, please contact us and well answer your question as
soon as possible.

We hope to see you soon and good luck!

Mark & Noah

Store Link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Opie

Well, due to lack of interest in my offer to giveaway a 9377 in a drawing, I’ve
decided to cancel the drawing. I guess there is no other good gimmick or
scheme for selling parts that works better than simply having a good sale, so
keep your eyes out for that. I wasn't going to go beyond 50% off, but I need to
make up some cash to cover an investment, so I'm going to go lower soon.

Thanks,
Mark