 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15806
    POISONED HAU NUVA MASK EXCHANGE in other MASKs —Nick Jones
   I`ve got a lot of those infected or poisoned HAU NUVA masks. I would like to exchange in other exclusive or speciale masks like the VAHI or a TRANS NEON GREEN MIRU or in some misprints. (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)