 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15793
For Sale: LEGO Kit #9377 Temple of Doom! & LEGO Kit #9376 LEGO DACTA Castle Set!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 03:32:33 GMT

Hello All,
I have multiple copies of the following sets for sale:

LEGO Kit # 9377 Temple of Doom! MISB!
9377 = 5988 Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins
          + 5938 Oasis Ambush
          + 5928 Bi-wing Baron

LEGO Kit # 9376 LEGO DACTA Castle Set! MISB!

You can find these on ebay:

Kit #9377
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3148930054&category=1186&rd=1

Kit #9376
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3149777556&category=1186&rd=1

You can also find these sets in my Bricklink store: Noah’s Toy Box!

Store Link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Opie

Thanks,
Mark