 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1579
    Older Sets Available —Frank Filz
   I was in a toy store picking up a set for someone else, and decided to write down what older sets they still had. If anyone is interested in the following, we can work out some kind of deal: 6494 Mystic Mountain Time Lab 6493 Flying Time Vessel 6497 (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)