 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1578
1577  |  1579
Subject:
Seeking Kabaya sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 19:47:16 GMT

I'd really like to get the following Kabaya sets:

3066  1999 Space Port  Cosmos Glider
3067  1999 Space Port  Test Shuttle
3068  1999 Space Port  Radar Buggy
3069  1999 Space Port  Cosmic Wing

3070  1999 Insectoids  Mosquito
3071  1999 Insectoids  Light Flyer
3072  1999 Insectoids  Mega Tack
3073  1999 Insectoids  Booster

I would be willing to buy or trade to get these sets. Trade wise, I still
have some older town sets, but I could also get some of the newer Rock
Raider or Star Wars sets if these are not out in Japan yet.

Thanks,
Rob Brunskill