 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15778
  Sets and parts for sale

Hi all! I have a number of sets FS on brickshelf: (URL) you can see my set list for FS/FT (URL) as well as the want/trade list. Why? I only use my trians seldom, as I do not have space for them. So I am selling the less needed of. My Metroliner will (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Sets and parts for sale

If anyone wants some parts not listed there I'll look at that too. Bricklink prices (used, average). S Sonnich Jensen <sonnich@hot.ee> wrote in message news:HMGALH.vpo@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Sets and parts for sale

(...) Some parts are gone now... I have added a few parts, incl a windscreen for a motorcycle and some other parts. More to come. S (21 years ago, 11-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)