 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15774
    Delays at Troy's Surplus LEGO —Troy Cefaratti
   Hello everyone! I just wanted to post and let everyone that has outstanding orders with Troy's Surplus LEGO that I am working on getting caught up on processing my backlog of pending orders. I am currently over a week behind, but am making progress (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)