 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15757
15756  |  15758
Subject:
bricks4you.com has re-opened
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 19:31:08 GMT

Hi All,

bricks4you.com has re-opened their bricklink store after a few days with massive
changes.

The following changes has been made:

* shipping and handling costs is made clear so you already at the time of
placing the order will know what you'll be charged. Basically do I charge you
different costs depending on order size and number of lots in the order.

* bulk prices - almost all parts is sold in bulk of 5, 10, 25, 50 or 100 units -
thereby can I offer the lowest price on bricklink for most of what I have for
sale in the shop.

* specialized the store so you find a massive selection of minifig parts like
heads, headgear, neckgear, legs, torso's, weapons etc. Also have a nearly 100%
supply of all Star Wars minifigs made so far for sale + a bunch of the studio
figs. You will ofcourse still find a decent selection of bricks, plates, slopes
and tiles.

Feel free to checkout the store.

Shop link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

In the near future (sometimes in October) will bricks4you.com open their own
webshop that will offer a huge selection of Star Wars sets and figs as well.

But for now - happy shopping in our bricklink store :o)

Morten
bricks4you.com