 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15732
FS: theme lots, Adventurer - Egyptian, Adventurer - Eastern, Wild West
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 21:37:02 GMT

Hello,
I've realized that I'm never going to be able to use all the sets taking up my
storage space, so it's time to weed the extraneous themes from my collection. I
am offering the following lots for sale. Shipping within the US is by UPS ground
or USPS parcel post:

LOT 1: (will ship anywhere, if you are outside the US, please email me for a
shipping quote)
7414 Orient Expedition - Elephant Caravan, new in sealed box
7415 Orient Expedition - Aero Nomad, new in sealed box
7418 Orient Expedition - Scorpion Palace, new in sealed box
Asking: $65.00 USD shipped within US

LOT 2: (will ship anywhere, if you are outside the US, please email me for a
shipping quote)
5938 Egyptian Adventurer - Oasis Ambush, new in sealed box
5958 Egyptian Adventurer - Mummy's Tomb, new in sealed box
5978 Egyptian Adventurer - Sphynx Secret Surprise, new in sealed box
5988 Egyptian Adventurer - Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins, new in sealed box
Asking: $260.00 USD shipped within US

LOT 3: (will ship within the US only)
6709 Wild West - Tribal Chief, new in sealed box
6718 Wild West - Rain Dance Ridge, used, built once, complete w/ box, exc shape
6748 Wild West - Boulder Cliff Canyon, new in sealed box
6761 Wild West - Bandit's Secret Hideout, new in sealed box
6764 Wild West - Sheriff's Lockup, new in sealed box
6765 Wild West - Gold City Junction, new in sealed box
6766 Wild West - Rapid River Village, new in box, seals broken, parts still in
original sealed baggies
6769 Wild West - Fort Legoredo, new in box, shooting cannon
6790 Wild West - Bandit's Wheel Gun, new in box
Asking: $385.00 USD shipped within US

Here is a link to my bricklink store:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=binky29

My eBay ID is motoblue in case you want to read my feedback. Also, if you have
any questions, please email me at motoslave@att.net.
Thanks,
Bianca
Lugnet 392