 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15720
15719  |  15721
Subject:
Lions Gate Models Bricklink store open again - up to 90% off parts (yikes!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 20:53:00 GMT

After a house move and some time with my head down (mostly stenciling items
to sell at a craft stall!) I am re-opening my BL store, having gone through
with a big red pen knocking the old stuff down by 40%, 50%, 60%, 80%, even
90%! I've also added a pile of new parts. Please take a look at

GoB - Lions Gate Models  http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1

and see if there's something you need!

Kevin
Railroad Depot kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-rrd.htm