 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15718
    50% off today, 60% off tomorrow, 70% off Sunday.... —Daniel Siskind
   Hello!!! All new bricks at Brickmania are now marked down to 50% off their already low prices. Tomorrow they will be reduced to 60% off, Sunday will be 70% off, Monday will be 80% off, etc. Help me get rid of my store inventory before I go to Europe (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)