 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15709
Wanted: Skeletons for temporary loan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 16:10:11 GMT

Hello,

I'm an amateur lego animator and I'm currently investigating the
possibilities of doing a music video based off of Michael Card's song
"Valley Of Dry Bones". (it's about a valley full of bones coming to life
again and turning into an army) To make this look realistic, skeletons
would be the obvious choice for the bones, then a little CGI fading will
take care of the transformation into the army. I think I should have no
trouble with animating this, except for one very troublesome problem: I
have no skeletons.

So I'm looking for a very trusting person who is willing to temporarily
(probable timeframe somewhere between 2-3 months?) loan me somewhere
between 50 and 100 complete skeletons (with the standard skeleton head,
preferably). I cannot afford to buy them outright or I would do that to
begin with. I'm willing to make a deposit if you like, but I can't afford
much due to limited income. I am a trustworthy person; I can give you links
to my eBay and BrickLink feedback lists if you would like proof. In a
combination of the two I'm at 133pos/0neu/0neg.

I cannot promise any royalties or monetary payment, but I am a half-decent
graphics artist and can do a fancy five or ten seconds of credits at the
end of the film if you would like.

If anyone is interested in working something out, you can contact me at
aerandir@brickfilms.com or leave a note here.

Thanks,
~Mike