 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15708
    Odd colored elements added to my Bricklink store —Daniel Siskind
   I just added decent quantities of some odd color elements to my bricklink store. Of note are: Medium Blue 1 x 4 Bricks Medium Pink 1 x 3 and 2 x 4 Bricks Purple 2 x 4 Plates and Bricks Trans Green and clear 1 x 2 Bricks (no center post) Also, of (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)