 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15682
  3219 Mini Tighfighter $5.25 each in bricks4you.com

Hi All, During my small vacation was I so lucky to find a decent quantity of this little neat set I can offer at this terrific low price in my shop. Shop link: (URL) found a minor selection of minifig parts and plants that was added to the shop last (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)