 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15665
15664  |  15666
Subject:
4th Wave M-Wings being pulled tomorrow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 06:12:53 GMT

We’ll be pulling these tomorrow (Wednesday) and won’t be selling anymore until some magical time when we can get the parts for much cheaper. (which probably won’t happen) They haven’t received any attention and Greg has invested too much money in their parts to drop the prices.

If you’re interested at all there are 8 total: http://www.zemi.net/lego/mwing.html

Thanks very much to everyone who has bought one so far!!

    j o n
zemi.net
the-shipyard