 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15661 (-10)
  FREE S&H in bricks4you.com™ Worldwide

Hi All, FREE shipping on all new orders or additions to existing orders in bricks4you.com™ - will only be available for a short period. Orders with insurance will be charged normal insurance costs. Extra discounts: - FREE Lego program is still (...) (21 years ago, 9-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Star Wars Key Ring Offer

I have 10 each of these for sale @ $6.50 per item (3 URLs) Buy any three ($19.50), and I'll ship them worldwide for free! Just click an image to buy! Scott A Pictures are from <www.brickset.com (URL) (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Over 60 new items at The Vault!

Tons of new stuff listed (over 60 new items), mostly 10 years old and more. Now is the time to get what you are looking for as we move ever closer to closing shop. There will only be one more new items announcement, once my final box from Europe (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bricklink store - free shipment this month!

I need to make room for my new collection (the new trains of course)! This month free shipment for any order above 50 USD if you refer to this message when you order. (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  minifig 20% off, Free S&H WORLDWIDe on these figs

All minifigs are on sale at 20% off for the next 24 hours. Free S&H WORLDWIDE, but note, on these minifigs only!! (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Birth-days Sale at Brickparts

(...) savings! :-) ~Roxanne (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB blue cat from 3283

(...) Thanks Paul email sent sheree (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Announcing my first custom kit, the Spiderbike

Going on sale at Brickfest this year is my first foray into custom kit design, the (URL) SpiderBike>. There will be a batch of 10 of these being sold by Troy Cefaratti at the event at a cost of $45 each. Each kit contains 141 pieces and CD-ROM (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: WTB blue cat from 3283

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Sheree Rosenkrantz wrote: ....Pilchard... Sheree, I've got one set aside, but I couldn't remember who it was that wanted it. $3 is great, refresh me with your street address in private mail. You'll remember me from (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Another 87,000 new parts added to bricks4you.com

Hi All, Added another bunch of parts today - most of it added at lowest price on bricklink. You'll find a huge selection of bricks and plates among todays additions - and most of it was added with high quantity available. Shop link: (URL) offering (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact