 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15644
Re: Complete Serie Dutch C1000 promo-sets: massive upload at Greenmans's ABS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 23:43:28 GMT

I've uploaded about 1800 promo sets in my BL-shop:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=greenman

Hundreds of unique sets, some already known, but e.g. now with new
colors. Check it out yourself.
I've corrected all the names and pictures at BrickLink: what you see is
what you get.   :-)

For 'collectors-purpose' I've still several complete series for sale,
cheap, and not available in my BL-shop. Just mail me when you want the
Serie, see below.

Klaas

greenman wrote:

Hello all,

For sale, the whole Dutch-C1000 promo serie, with sets only available in
Holland during weeks 26-30.
This unique serie consist of the following 12 sets, of course all mint
in their Polybag:

1388 Bionicle - Huki    (NOT the Mc.Donalds but original Lego polybag!)
1393 Bionicle - Matoro   (NOT the Mc.Donalds but original Lego polybag!)
4300 Racers - Green Racer (with superfast wind-up motor)
4301 Racers - Blue Racer  (dragster-type)
Both racer-sets have minifig-heads 'male+female'!
5014 Sports - Ice Hockey
5015 Sports - Skater
5437 Explore - Chicken
5494 Explore - Rolling Duck
5872 Belville - Golden Land (many new colors)
5873 Belville - Fairy Land (new colors)
7222 Designer set - Helicopter
7223 Designer set - Truck

For a very limited time I'm offering this complete serie for $ 40.00
NOTE: everyone who already ordered from my first batch, for the 'old'
price of $55.00: I will only charge the new price of 40.00!   :-)

Shipment, standard delivery service:
Europe: $ 3.30
Other countries: $ 6.00
No handling fee or other 'hidden' nonsens.
Payment options:
PayPal (preferred, immediate shipment)
Bankdraft to Dutch or German bankaccount.
Western Union
Cash (Dollars or Euro's, on your own risk of course)

Pictures can best be found in the Catalog-section at BrickLink, most of
them are also inventoried at Peeron's.
NOTE: the pictures of the Belville sets at BL are NOT correct, the
inventory of these sets at Peeron's give the correct colors.

If you are interested in large quantities (>20) of specific sets: I'll
be glad to make a fair deal. This Sunday I'll upload the whole bunch in
my BL-store, and I'll probably part-out a few dozen Belville and
Explorer sets.
..if still available of course...   ;-)

I'm known on eBay as 'greenman' and my shop at BrickLink is:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=greenman

Hope to hear from you.
Kind regards,

Klaas H. Meijaard