 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15621 (-5)
  Custom Weapons

Now ready: (URL) You can purchase them at: (URL) Thank you for looking. (PS. To those who have pre-ordered the weapons, I have already sent out your orders on Friday so they should be reaching you soon. I'd appreciate it if you can let me know when (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  ~1000 Sets for sale

Sets for sale. See (URL) my BL store.> Scott A (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  5 days 20% off sale on all parts in bricks4you.com

Hi All, Just updated my entire part inventory with 20% off, this is a sale that will run for 5 days - so take advantage of it when you can :o) Still promoting several featured programs that can give you free lego, for further information please read (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  9V Train tracks exchange

Hello train friends. I have 100 <A HREF="(URL)Curved Tracks</A> in Brand New condition (from train sets) that I'm offering for exchange. I'm looking to exchange these 100 pieces of Curved Tracks with 50 pieces of New <A HREF="(URL)Straight (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  8002 SW Destroyer Droid at low price

I just listed a Destroyer Droid set for $34. It's the lowest new price on Bricklink. The box is unopened and in great condition. On top of that S&H is free for a limited time. I have only 1 set left. Don't miss out on this great deal. (URL) Big Kid (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact