 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15613
    FS: 3723 Minifigure Sculpture(s) —Steve Borden
    I have two 3723 Minifigure Sculptures which I'd like to sell for $120 each, plus shipping. They are new and in sealed boxes. The boxes have some shelf wear but are intact. (Actually, if you don't need the outer box it would be easier, and somewhat (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)