 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15612
15611  |  15613
Subject:
Prices permanently reduced, 1000 new lots!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 12:52:02 GMT

I have permanently reduced prices for all parts, sets, minifigs, etc. in my
store, by up to 25%, but al least 5%. 99% of my inventory was already listed
below average, now even better deals to be found. I've added well over 1000 new
lots (700 new / 350 used lot over the weekend), I have around 6200 (!!)
different lots for sale, the widest selection to be found on BL at the moment.
Of course, free S&H for USA/Canada does still apply. Other countires pay very
low rates. Use you coupon from a previous order for extra savings, and take
advantage of the tiered pricing, in most cases tiers are set for 10% off for 10
or more, 20% off for 100 or more.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy

Paul