 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15606
  8735 motors in bulk - 25 USD each for a set of 6 (full case)/30$ singles

I know these have become harder to find, but I'm going to offer bulk purchasing for clubs/large project buyers you guys need the break! Singles still not bad at 30$ or 25% off MSRP. We ship from Mississauga ON, Canada at costs for packaging/shipping (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)