 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15606 (-5)
  8735 motors in bulk - 25 USD each for a set of 6 (full case)/30$ singles

I know these have become harder to find, but I'm going to offer bulk purchasing for clubs/large project buyers you guys need the break! Singles still not bad at 30$ or 25% off MSRP. We ship from Mississauga ON, Canada at costs for packaging/shipping (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted: GI Joe Built To Rule Figures

Hello, I don't know if someone has posted something like the previously, but here goes anyway. If anyone is buying those new GI Joe BTR sets and do not want the figures from them, I will gladly take them off your hands! (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  BL Store Name Changing Sale - only until tonight

20% off ALL sets and 10% off ALL parts in my newly named Bricklink store, "A Brick Too Far" (dang lawyers trying to get Lego® out of store names): (URL) early for best selection ! :-) Bob (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: 8855 TECHNIC Prop Plane

This is MIB never assembled baggies intact. US buyer only, USPS Money Order only, Asking price of $85 INCLUDE shipping. If interested please email to rfrothhaar@aol.com. Thanx. roger (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  I lowered the price - Set 6237 MISB EXCELLENT

Now, with low price! Pirate MISB set 6237 - $18 - BUY NOW 1 set is "Buy NOW" and other set is in "auction" Other bricklink stores are selling this item for $20 - $22 Please visit: (URL) It finishes to open my Bricklink Store: LEGO INBOX & MORE (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact