 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15600
15599  |  15601
Subject:
Castle shields valuepacks for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:01:19 GMT

In my attempt to clear out a few odds and ends I would like to offer the
following 6 "valuepacks" for sale:

Valuepack 1
-----------
10 Dark Gray Shield Round
Price: 15$ + shipment costs from Denmark
-----------

Valuepack 2
-----------
12 Brown Shield Triangular with Forestman Deer Head Pattern
Price: 8$ + shipment costs from Denmark
-----------

Valuepack 3
-----------
46 Light Gray Shield Triangular with Lion Standing Blue, and Yellow Background
Price: 23$ + shipment costs from Denmark
-----------

Valuepack 4
-----------
27 Light Gray Shield Triangular with Lion Standing Yellow, and Blue Background
Price: 14$ + shipment costs from Denmark
-----------

Valuepack 5
-----------
3 Light Gray Shield Triangular with White Maltese Cross on Red Background
Sticker
Price: 10$ + shipment costs from Denmark
-----------

Valuepack 6
-----------
9 Light Gray Shield Triangular with Black Falcon and Blue Border Pattern
2 Light Gray Shield Triangular with Black Falcon and Yellow Border Pattern
Price: 6$ + shipment costs from Denmark

All the shields are in used but very good condition.

If you're interested in any of the valuepacks, pls. email me at:
Lego_lot@hotmail.com
The packs are sold on a first come, first serve basis.

Best regards from
Christer