 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 156
Re: Shop at home?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 04:23:12 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...
<snip lot's of intresting tax stuff>

4 - cryptic Objectivist reference.

$$Lar (4)

http://www.lugnet.com/news/       Search, Read, Post, or Watch Traffic

If I remember correctly, isn't that the brand of Cigarettes in "Atlas
Shrugged" either way that is my second favorite book, right behind
Fountainhead.  I've always wondered, what type of government does Lego have?
I'd guess Communist, I mean red + a leader that no one ever sees it's gotta

(1) I can see the flames coming in now ;->
Matt Marshall
$%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!!
Matt's Lego Page
http://rapturesoft.hypermart.net/mlego/