 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15596 (-5)
  Sale...clear out my store!

Hi all, I've been selling parted sets on the net since 1997 and I'm frankly sick of it. I started in grad school when I couldn't afford to just buy stuff as a way of growing my collection. It's been years since continuing this madness made any sense (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Still Free S&H

I just added a bunch of new parts. Still have free S&H. Come check it out. (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: 6398 + 6952

I have today added two items to my page (URL) : 6398 Central Precinct HQ 6952 Solar Power Transporter Please visit my page (URL) if you are interrested in one of these items or in many other items I have for sale. Thanks (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  15000+ not very common items added!

Are you looking for unusual items and colors? I added over 15000 today with a good price for bulk orders: (URL) find: - purple bricks 1x1 & 1x3 - dark gray tile, round 2 x 2 - black hinge panel 2 x 4 x 3 1/3 - dark gray fence spindled 1 x 4 x 2 - (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Some rare colours and parts available

Hi there, today I can offer some rare parts and colours like 1x1 Purple, 1x3 Purple, 2x6 Lime, Fabuland Lamp Post, dark grey fences spindled 1 x 4 x 2 and much more rare parts! Visit my store and be sure I will handle all orders immediatly:-) (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact