 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15590
FS: 8466 Off Roader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 16:22:42 GMT

Hello,

I have 2 Technic 8466 Off Roader sets for sale.  Both are new and have never
been built.
Set 1 - box has been opened, all bags are sealed and all pieces are present.
There are a couple of stickers that came off the sheet and were stuck in the box
when I checked it.  I've put these back on to the sheet and they look good, but
may have lost a bit of their "stickyness"
Set 2 - Box is still sealed, but has a bit of shelf wear.

I'm asking $75 USD or $100 CDN for each set.  Shipping from Ontario Canada and
insurance is extra.

Email me if interested at  ajs_hobbies@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Andrew