 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15571 (-5)
  For Sale: Set 5571 Giant Truck - MISB

Hello all, I want to sell a great Lego Model Team set in MISB-condition, never opened. - 5571 Giant Truck: EUR 280.- or equivalent in USD. For details please check out the detail pictures at: (URL) shipping: Shipping worldwide, for detail costs I (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Trade Dutch C1000 promo set against 2585

Hello all, I'm looking for a complete 2585 [LEGOSet 2585] and I'm willing to trade against one of the following dutch C1000 promo sets: #1393 Bionicle Matoro promotional polybag (The print on this polybag is similar to that on the McDonald’s promo (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Metroliner re-issue 10001

MISB for $120 + $7.50 shipping in US. Contact me directly. (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  BSB sails

hi! i think that this post is appropriate in this forum. i am looking for sets of sails from the Black Seas Barracuda pirate ship. i am also interested in individual sails for it, they do not have to be complete sets. i have had a hard time coming (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Listings at The Vault on 7/1/03

A small variety of new stuff from the bottom of my inventory bin, and lots of reduced prices again! Check it out, as we are moving towards closing the shop, so if there is something you have been wanting now is the time to get it. One more shipment (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact