 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15565
    extra Globe for sale at Brickfest —Eric Harshbarger
    Hi all, I just thought I'd mention that I have an extra 15" globe built after this event: (URL) globe is a duplicate of my creation as detailed here: (URL) I've actually built this second globe twice, now (the first time to hand draw building (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.events.brickfest)