 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15562
15561  |  15563
Subject:
Great seller- very easy to recommend! 5 Stars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 14:19:31 GMT

Brickfest is approaching fast !!!!! Aug 8th thru Aug.10th.

Finish that project you have under construction with a look in the store. Fast
shipping and good service is what you'll find at A-tkt. Even if you aren't
going to Brickfest...stop by.

Here are a few feedback quotes for our customers:

"Prompt shipping, received what was ordered, pleasure to deal with."

"Great seller - very easy to recommend! Thank you. 5 Stars"

"Great pieces and excellent service! I highly recommend!"

"Bricks arrived a lot faster than expected. Good deal - thanks a lot!"

You'll also see parts that are discounted making them an attractive deal for
you.

Hope you'll stop by.

Anthony

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=a-tkt