 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15560
    Wanted: 7190 Millenium Falcon and/or 4483 AT-AT —Scott Runkle
   Prefer to trade (please send me your list of wants if available). Will buy Falcon if necessary, only interested in trading for AT-AT. Have alot to trade, including monorail, coke promos, baseplates, and much more. Most of what I have is NOT in my (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)