 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15553
    FA: Technic and Mindstorms items (fiberoptic, motors, sensors, etc.) ending today (Thursday) —Vadim Anikanov
   I got a large number of Technic and Mindstorms items on eBay, ending 7:45pm PDT this Thursday. Please check out my auctions: (URL) are some of the items offered: MINDSTORMS TOUCH SENSOR w/CABLE PNEUMATIC HYDRAULIC CYLINDERS NEW UNIQUE FLEX AXLES AND (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)