 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15542
  FS: Lots of Bionicle 8560 Bohrok Pahrak

I have about 17 unopened brand new Bionicle Bohrok Pahrak(the brown one). These were originally intended to be parted out, but I simply do not have the time or desire to do so. $3.00 each. Shipping will be actual cost. If you take all of them off my (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)