 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15504
15503  |  15505
Subject:
Yet more Town (lots of boat stuff) added to Bricklink (and I take PayPal :~)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 13:19:33 GMT

I just added the following sets to my Brinklink store.  Lots of boats and
stuff--just in time for summer!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Scott28

Thanks for looking,
Scott

588 Police Headquarters
6334 Wave Jump Racers
6342 Beach Rescue Chopper
6513 Glade Runner Cool
6611 Fire Chief's Car Two-for-one deal!
6534 Beach Bandit
6353 Coastal Cutter
4021 Police Patrol (Floating boat)
4031 Fire Rescue  (FLoating boat)
6540 Pier Police Cool police set is complete with instructions.
6338 Hurricane Harbor
6387 Coastal Rescue Base
6416 Poolside Paradise Complete set includes instructions.
6517 Water Jet Set MISB