 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15494
  YODA set #7194 for sale $70 OBO

I have a Yoda <set:7194> I'm trying to unload. I lowered the price on it to $70 in my BrickLink shop, but will entertain any reasonable offer (though not much lower). Please email with any questions, or click here to buy: (URL) Thanks, BEN (remove (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)