 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15491 (-5)
  Re: $7000+ PayPal Warning

In lugnet.market.services, Paul Janssen wrote: (URL) Mark, sad, but there is truth to these stories. Hey, I never said *none* were true - I even said that they do freeze some accounts for protection from fraud..... (...) And there ya go - straight (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: $7000+ PayPal Warning

(...) Sounds like the 'seller protection' program is really a 'paypall profit protection program.' (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: $7000+ PayPal Warning

(...) paypal transaction, and unfortunately one went very similar. 4 months after I received payment for a Bricklink order, Paypal yanked the funds back. They claimed that the buyer has possibly used fraudulaent funds. I had shipped to the confirmed (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: LL928 Parts Pak

Contains all of the printed and trans-yellow parts needed to build the LL928 Galaxy Explorer spacecraft: (URL) are used but in excellent shape - the gold is gold, the white is white, and the trans-yellow is transparent. Terms: Continental US buyers (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: $7000+ PayPal Warning

(...) Ya, that site is a total sham. You see these "They stole my money" stories all the time, but are often lacking any real facts (just like this story). If this was actually true - common sense would say there would be some way to actually prove (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact