 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15472
15471  |  15473
Subject:
Now 20% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 01:08:24 GMT

Heck, I decided to knock off another 10%, putting everything on 20% until at
least Sunday night.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Scott Eveland wrote:
I have the following sets (mostly town) on Bricklink, many added last night.
They are 10% through the next roughly 48 hours.

If interested, visit: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Scott28

6555 Sea Hunter MISB.
6709 Tribal Chief MISB.
6716 Covered Wagon MISB.