 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15469
15468  |  15470
Subject:
7722 - 4.5V Battery Train Set for trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 00:09:38 GMT

I have a used and complete 7722 - Battery Train Set (also known as Steam Cargo
Train) from the 4.5 volt series. The instructions have no tears, no missing
pages, or any hole punches. The sticker sheet is full and complete, you can be
the first to apply them. This set is from 1985 and includes all paperwork,
catalogs, and the box. Here is a deep link to my brickshelf account. I have more
pictures upon request.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lordrhino/Trade/7722-a.jpg>

I would like to trade towards a few 9 volt sets that I don't have. I think a
fair value would be between $110-$130 for an even trade or put
towards fair market value of a set willing for trade and $$$. I can make
payment via Paypal for the remainder of the balance. Here are the sets I am
after.

4564 - Freight Rail Runner
4554 - Metro Station
4552 - Cargo Crane