 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15419
Re: Straight and curved road plates 6321/22 10 of each for 80 USD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 02:10:13 GMT

Just to clarify (and forgive my ignorance), are you talking 10 of each road
plate (i.e. 20 total?) or 10 of each set (i.e. 40 total plates?).

Mark

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Shiels writes:
I have a new batch of road plates available, time to grab/stock up on them
for big layouts etc.  Many cases available.

I have some T's and cross's coming in a month or so, but right now these are
the only ones available super cheap.