 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15409
    *Un-opened* Lego Sets for sale —Brian Kasprzyk
   Good day to everyone, I currently have moved to a new/used home and need some extra cash to do some work around the place. So, I am selling off a bunch of my boxed sets. The Blockade Runner is the only set that has been built in this list. It was (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)