 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15395
15394  |  15396
Subject:
4816, 4817, 4818 and 4819 on sale in bricks4you.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 14:50:21 GMT

Hi,

The discontinued castle sets 4816-19 that together give you the chrome parts
to make a very cool chrome knight is at the moment on sale in my shop.

You can get all 4 sets for $19.40 - and a very decent quantity available :o)

Also having a huge sale on parts, 20-50% discount on more than 350+ parts in
the shop.

Shop link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

So feel free to check out my stock, more than 190,000 items for sale, lot of
it at lowest price on bricklink considered quantity.

Morten
bricks4you.com