 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15383
15382  |  15384
Subject:
BrickBros.net
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 05:23:59 GMT

https://www.brickbros.net

Hello!

Well, I, Jeremy, am one of the BrickBros and am here to announce some
changes to the site, as well as inventory changes and a new promotion!

Changes:

-Links changed around so you may easier find the feature items and hot deals
page.
https://www.brickbros.net

-Policies section added, find out how we operate.
https://www.brickbros.net/store/policy.asp

-SSL added, all features of site now encrypted, for the safety of your identity!
https://www.brickbros.net

New Products and Promotions:

-Added 4 new products to our inventory of almost 60!  Check them out here:
https://www.brickbros.net/store/comersus_listWhatsNewProducts.asp

-Easter Bunny Extras Promotion: Easter Bunny had some extra Lego, now he is
giving them away, for free with orders over $25!
https://www.brickbros.net/store/comersus_newsPageExec.asp

Hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Scott
BrickBros