 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15359
  LEGO Winter Sale

Dear friends, late this year - but here it is: My traditional annual WINTER SALE. I have reduced the prices for the LEGO sets on my homepage (URL) few examples: 4558 Metroliner USD 105.00 6074 Black Falcon's Fortress USD 43.00 6571 Flame Fighters (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)