 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15350
15349  |  15351
Subject:
Still a Lot of Great Stuff @ Noah’s Toy Box! Read about Special Offers!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:54:19 GMT

Hello All!
We still have over 65,000 parts at Noah’s Toy Box! (a Bricklink Store) I’ve
now gone through the entire store and finished lowering prices to be at or
below the Bricklink 6 month average selling price.  If you find something
that is not at the average price, let me know and I’ll fix it.

We also still have 2 Haggrid Hut 4707 sets left to give away for FREE to the
next customers that add them to a parts order of $110.00 or more!

For a limited time, I’m going to offer Free S&H within the US for parts
orders of $75.00 or more!  I will give a $4.00 discount on S&H for
international purchases of $75.00 or more worth of parts.

Please visit us @ http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=opie

Thanks to you all!
Mark & Noah