 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15342
FS: Town & Star Wars Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 13:49:46 GMT

I have several sets I wish to sell as I thin out my collection.

I haven't put them together recently, but I assume they are complete or very
nearly so.  Boxes not included unless noted.  Instructions are included.

The price is what I was thinking of asking for them but is negotiable.  If I
don't get any response in a few days, I will put them on Brinklink and/or
eBay.  US shipping via Priority Mail at actual cost.

Email if interested.

Thanks!
Scott

6140 Pardisa Cabana Beach $30
1896 Trauma Team $45
6345 Aerial Acrobats $30
6135 Aquasharks Spy Shark $6
6561 Hot Rod Club $20
6525 Blaze Commander $5
6646 Screaming Patriot $3
1890 Octan Racer (Photocopy Inst.) $5
6445 Emergency Evac $10
6516 Moon Walker $4
1959 Ultra Light $3
6716 Covered Wagon (MISB) $12
6718 Rain Dance Ridge (MISB) $7
6709 Tribal Chief (MISB-Box well-worn) $4
6204 Buccaneers (MISB-Box well-worn) $15
6555 Sea Hunter (MISB) $4
2584 Biker Bob (MISB) $5
6517 Water Jet 3 (MISB) $5

7131 Anakin's Podracer $10