 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15330
15329  |  15331
Subject:
Any one have excess MISB sets they don't really want, an offer to turn them into something you want.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 04:31:13 GMT

Basically I am offering access to portions of our inventory that can be
exchange for sets you might have stashed years ago, don't really want to go
through the hassle of selling, but instead want to turn it into a bunch of
sets that have the parts you are really interested in.  We have a pretty
decent inventory of sets that superbly priced for parting out, that's mostly
what I am targetting here.  I know lots of people who have stashed a case of
this or that, which have no super part value, but would love to turn them
into something decent with a quick return.  Just email
MShiels@MaSSoftware.Com and we'll see what we can do.